Some art designs create a blended visual barrier to visibility. Others work with many elements to create blended art.
We are proud of HDWhite is used on the interior surface of the glass. The white filigree offers a great counterpoint to the highlighted green column. The metallic emblem mounted to the exterior glass generates depth. The design works because of the glass clear film HDWhite is printed on.
Lately, many printers are promoting “optically clear” films. Ours are glass clear without the mirage property witnessed in alternate products.
This project only works because of the perfect, true white print on glass clear film. If the white was off or the film slightly hazy the finished look would not have the desired effect.
Interestingly enough this glass was filmed before the glass was mounted.
- HDWhite 15% was used – This allows the green to work with the white. If 100% white had been used the finished result may have looked like a sticker.
- Client was given and additional inch of material to bottom and right edge of each panel of the column. Installers were able to set the top/left edge of each piece and cut way the unused film for true edge-to-edge installation. When the film cured the glass was mounted and the conformity of design was maintained.
- This type of printing is very difficult as any flaw stands out from the design. One would think the pattern hides flaws but the opposite is true. We are proud the translucency level locked or the filigree edges were razor sharp throughout the print.
- We have been doing this for a while and occasionally a print like this reminds us how awesome printed graphics on glass clear film can be! We truly appreciated the opportunity to work with Papaya.
- Custom Printed
- Optically Clear Window Film