HDClear decorative window film is the professional source for glass contractors
Expectations of Glass Contractors with HDClear custom printed optically clear window films
- To meet General Contractors expectation that all glass related features like film and design are to be handled by the glaziers
- To provide decorative window film related answers which increase the glazier’s options with project specific issues
- To provide specified decorative window film prints while leaving the clear areas as optically clear as glass
- To provide design services and act as an agent with architects/designers on building print ready art files, producing working samples and promoting cost efficient solutions
Most common glazier related issues which HDClear can answer:
- Back-lit designs on glass or acrylic for designer and retail related projects.
- Spandrel replication on additional glass when the cost of ordering more spandrel is high n Frit Patterns (of any color, translucency and pattern) which need to translate across multiple panels either/both horizontally and vertically.
- For manufactured Interlayer Lamination of high definition printed clear 4-Mil and 7-Mil federally rated safety film.
- Laminating glass after installation with printed designs on safety film to meet and/or exceed building codes and design elements.
- Seamless coverage of oversized projects with 72” material and 70.5” printing.
- When the client requests design options for privacy, modesty and safety.
- To help with the fish bowl experience like floating privacy bands
- To keep viewers from seeing underneath desks and tables
- To keep or to keep people from walking into close glass openings because they did not ‘see’ the glass.
HDClear custom printed optically clear window films and designer services meet the onsite needs of glass related companies. Complete customization means little overhead and printed window film is ordered by measurements provided.
Because of our long experience in the window film industry and our close associations with installation companies we help glaziers connect, discuss and meet project specifications. HDClear helps with art creation and production, our associations with installation companies helps ensure professional installation contacts are available. With a great product and a great installation the glaziers are relieved to meet project specifications with little fuss.
HDClear 4Mil and 7-Mil substrates exceed building codes for laminated glass. Glaziers can provide their client’s custom printed lamination at greatly reduced costs. For increased sustainability the previous clients can be revisited and the art updated. Ordering laminated glass has a big lead time. Ordering standard glass and installing HDClear has a much shorter lead time which is huge help when project completion dates short.
Glass Companies are often asked to alter the appearance of glass for a number of reasons and purposes. Sometimes they answer the need by ordering different styles of glass. HDClear’s flexibility and customization gives glaziers a second option. Standard requests can be met with standard responses but projects pop up and knowing we can offer a solution is a valuable resource to keep handy.